At https://www.ecommerceconference.mk/ (“We”, “us”, “our”), we strive to respect the privacy and security of all personal data that we collect from visitors, and as a controller, we act exclusively in accordance with the rules and regulations for the protection of personal data.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your web browser or on your device’s hard drive, which is like computer memory. First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is “first” or “third” refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by the website the user is visiting at the time (for example cookies set by the domain of our website).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a different domain than that of the website the user is visiting. If the user visits the website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on the user’s device for a period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to correlate user actions during a web browser session. A web browser session begins when the user opens the web browser window and ends when the user closes the web browser window. Session cookies are temporary. After you close the web browser, all session cookies are deleted.
2. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
- Necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Targeting cookies
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Necessary’ cookies allow you to navigate the website and use basic features. Without the use of these cookies, we cannot provide the use of our website.
We use these necessary cookies to:
- to identify you as logged in to the website
- security purposes
Performance cookies collect information about how you use the website, for example, which pages you visit and whether you experience errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve the operation of the website, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Conduct web analytics: Website usage statistics
- Conduct related tracking: Providing feedback to related entities about whether visitors to our website have also visited their website
- Tracking the number of users on the website and what content they visited
- To help us measure errors that have occurred
- Testing different designs for the website
Some of our performance cookies are managed by third parties.
Functionality cookies are used to enable a service or to remember the settings you have made for your next visit.
We use functional cookies to:
- Remembering the settings you have set, such as text size, preferences, color and so on
- Memorizing data about whether we have asked you if you want to fill out a questionnaire
- Some of our performance cookies are managed by third parties.
‘Targeted’ cookies are used to track your visit to our website, to enable us to show you targeted advertisements.
We use targeted cookies to:
- Displaying targeted advertisements on our website
- Improve how we deliver targeted ads and content, and measure the success of campaigns on our website
3. WHEN DO WE NEED YOUR CONSENT?
All cookies require your consent. Without prior consent, we do not place cookies on your device. You can give your consent by clicking the appropriate button on the banner that is displayed to you when opening the site. You can give or withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
4. HOW TO DELETE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
Except through the cookie consent banner, most web browsers allow cookie control through the browser’s settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the website.Changing your cookie settings. Browser settings for changing cookie settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be useful. Otherwise, you should use the “Help” option in your Internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including what cookies are set for and how to set and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
5. CONSENT AND MODIFICATION OF TERMS
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT: INFO@ECOMMERCE.MK